Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Mail!

I was so happy when I checked the mail today! My siggy blocks from the modern siggy swap #2 came today!

And if that weren't enough, this came too!


Remember I said I used every last piece of the Charm fabric by Amy Butler? Well I went searching and found some. I love it.


I was even more excited when I opened it and saw I had the Perfect piece of selvage. Yeah, I'm easily pleased!

I rarely order on the internet but I really loved this fabric. I would definitely order from her again. She was so courteous and prompt. And the packaging is just too cute.

Good mail day! Way better than bills!

5 comments:

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Fabric in the mail is one of life's blessings!!!

Jacque. said...

I, too, got fabric in the mail today. YAY! That charm fabric is gorgeous!!! Lucky you to find it! And, your siggy blocks! I should have signed up for one of those swaps and just did not do it. What fun!

Live a Colorful Life said...

Cool siggy blocks! And what are you going to do with the perfect piece of selvage? How fun!

randi said...

how fun to receive a great stack of fabric in the mail!

Unknown said...

I just wanna say thank you for sharing the content and wish you all the best for your website and your whole team.

www.imarksweb.org

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...